The new web site and the new application Luceverde
Luceverde is a service carried out in collaboration with Aci Infomobility, instrumental company of the Automobile Club of Italy, which operates in the field of infomobility and, on behalf of the Agency, is responsible for organizing, coordinating and providing assistance and dissemination services, In real time, information on mobility, both in urban and metropolitan areas, both on long distances, combining technologies and different sources of information.
It also provides infomobility services in constant collaboration with public administrations, broadcasters, the media and the relevant bodies to improve road safety in the local and national territory.
Luceverde, a public service created by ACI Infomobility, is a public information channel that offers updates and alerts in real time on traffic conditions, road safety and mobility, paying great attention to all the criticalities of the territory.
Using the most modern technologies and thanks to the collaboration with Municipal Police, Traffic Police Bodies road and highway managers, Public transport companies, Civil Protection and other Institutional Bodies Luceverde provides a state-of-the-art infomobility service with news on traffic, traffic, weather conditions, public transport and events, coming from different sources and included in our platform.
After the collection of data, the contents are disclosed in omnichannel mode via web, app, radio, tv, social, contact center and vocal assistant, ensuring the municipalities and citizens timely updated news.
In addition, the information collected by Luceverde on national mobility also comes from Floating Car Data: an intelligent traffic monitoring system based on gps technology.
The new portal and the new App Luceverde, will allow you to stay constantly updated and informed about all the events related to the mobility of your city and the entire National territory.
The objective of the Luceverde service is to provide citizens with support for decisions regarding everyday travel, making mobility more sustainable and innovative.
For the 28 cities covered by the Luceverde service, in detail: events impacting the road network. traffic situations, service areas, charging and parking along your route. Unlike traditional navigators, Luceverde will provide you with personalized traffic news, useful to plan any move. After choosing your route, you can activate navigation through the active systems on your mobile phone.
All the services available:
- Traffic and viability: traffic conditions throughout the country;
- Smart & Vocal Assistant: thanks to the skills of Alexa and Google Home you will have access to all the latest news on the Luceverde infomobility;
- App: The Luceverde application is the official application of the ACI Infomobility, through which you can access detailed and always updated information on mobility in Italy, downloadable from IOS and Android;
- The podcasts of Luceverde;
- Toll free number: For information on traffic and public transport in your City call Luceverde at 800.18.34.34, operating daily from 7.00 to 21.00, where you will find an advanced system of speech recognition, as well as specialized operators ready to support you.